All NHS (Not for Highway service) motorcycle tyres are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation. Please have a look to the MOTOCROSS RANGE and/or contact your local Racing dealer.FRONT BLOCKS
: arrow-like layout and side blocks for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped blocks improve braking stability and cornering side hold.REAR BLOCKS
: maximum traction on all terrain applications. Surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance.
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard)
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear’s layout rigidity improved through “bridges” and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform block wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability